Service Request

To report any public safety emergency, urgent roadway hazard, animal control, or immediate police incident, please dial 9-1-1 or call 270-393-4000.

Report street light or power outage:

Suggestions or problems with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.

Would you like a reply?

We'll only use this to reply to your message.