Come work in BG: Multiple jobs are available in this area. If you are looking for work or if you are an employer who needs to hire, please go to to upload job listings or apply for work.


Moving with Assistance

A voucher holder may be approved to move with continued voucher assistance within the city limits of Bowling Green, or anywhere in the United States. Contact the Housing Division at least 30 days in advance to determine your eligibility to move.

Information for Other Housing Agencies: Portability

  • The City of Bowling Green's Housing Agency Code: KY171
  • Email:
  • Phone: 270-393-3715
  • Fax: 270-393-3168
Suggestions or problems with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.

Would you like a reply?

We'll only use this to reply to your message.