The following are City Policies that further clarify certain regulations and requirements of the City of Bowling Green, Kentucky.
You must have a copy of Adobe Reader in order to view these documents. If you do not have this program you can download it for free by clicking on this link
- Mobile Food Units & Pushcarts
- Campaign Signs Policy
- General Rules and Regulations (City of Bowling Green Parks and Recreation Facilities)
- City of Bowling Green Economic Development Annexation Incentive Policy
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures Related to a Local Bidder Preference
- Regulation of Smoking in Public and Work Places
- Neighborhood Traffic Control Policy
- Temporary Commercial Sign Policy
- Smoking Prohibited in City-Owned and Leased Buildings Used for Municipal Purposes and in City Vehicles
- Firework Ordinance
- City of Bowling Green Nuisance Bird and Wildlife Policy
Suggestions or problems with this page?
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.