Mobile Food Units & Pushcarts
The City of Bowling Green has adopted Ordinance BG2019-50 regulating Mobile Food Units and Pushcarts on public rights-of-way. If you wish to conduct business on public rights-of-way as described in Ordinance BG2019-50, a permit will be required.
Included in this packet is:
- Introductory Letter
- Checklist of items needed to submit with permit application
- Acknowledgement letter regarding generator decibel level
- Compliance Statement regarding intent to conduct business on private property or other non-public rights-of-way.
- BGFD Code Compliance Guideline
- NFPA Food Truck Safety Tips
For inquiries, please contact the City of Bowing Green Office of Occupational License at 270-393-3000 or email questions to email@example.com.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.