Citizen Online Police Report
Welcome to the Bowling Green Police Department's Citizens Online Police Reporting System. In case of an emergency, please dial 911. Utilizing this online system empowers you to promptly submit information for a police report and generate a free draft copy. To determine if online reporting is suitable for you, please confirm the following:
- This is not an emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Bowling Green City limits?
- There are no known suspects?
If you answered yes to all the above, you are prepared to file your report online. Ensure your pop-up blocking software is turned off before initiating the report.
Upon completing this report, you will:
- See the message: "Your online police report has been submitted" indicating your draft report is complete.
- Receive a temporary case number.
- Have the option to print a draft copy of the police report for your records.
- All cases filed using this system will be reviewed.
- If further investigation is required, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Bowling Green Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report incidents such as:
- Theft (excluding stolen vehicles)
- Property Damage
- Lost Property
- Identity Theft
- Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card
- All other
Call (270) 393-4000 to report:
- Stolen vehicles
- Drug tips
- Crimes in progress
- Current/ongoing traffic problems
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Start Report" to begin.
If your incident doesn't fit the category selection list on the next page, call the Bowling Green Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 270-393-4244) to file your report.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.