- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian or chaperone at least 16 years old.
- Clean, appropriate swimwear is required. No thong swimsuits, cut-offs or shorts with any metal fasteners will be allowed.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers allowed.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to all those having an infectious disease, bandages or those who may be under the influences of drugs, alcohol or those exhibiting erratic behavior.
- Tobacco products allowed in designated areas only.
- Diaper-aged children must wear a Swim Diaper.
- 42" minimum height requirement to use water slides. No life jackets with buckles, eye glasses, tee shirts, jewelry or foreign objects allowed.
- Hours are subject to change without notification. The park may close or suspend operations due to inclement weather/sanitation concerns. Weather/Infectious Disease suspensions are a minimum of 30 minutes.
- No model flying airplane or drone shall be used to fly over the Russell Sims Aquatic Center. Also, metal detecting is prohibited.
- A complete list of Rules and Regulations can be obtained by requesting a copy of Municipal Order 2016-252 from the Parks Administrative Office 270-393-3549.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.