- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian or chaperone at least 16 years old.
- Clean, appropriate swimwear is required. No thong swimsuits, cut-offs or shorts with any metal fasteners will be allowed.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers allowed.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to all those having an infectious disease, bandages or those who may be under the influences of drugs, alcohol or those exhibiting erratic behavior.
- Tobacco products allowed in designated areas only.
- Diaper-aged children must wear a Swim Diaper.
- 42" minimum height requirement to use water slides. No life jackets with buckles, eye glasses, tee shirts, jewelry or foreign objects allowed.
- Hours are subject to change without notification. The park may close or suspend operations due to inclement weather/sanitation concerns. Weather/Infectious Disease suspensions are a minimum of 30 minutes.
- No model flying airplane or drone shall be used to fly over the Russell Sims Aquatic Center. Also, metal detecting is prohibited.
- A complete list of Rules and Regulations can be obtained by requesting a copy of Municipal Order 2016-252 from the Parks Administrative Office 270.393.3549.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.