Below is a list of position categories with vacancies at the City of Bowling Green:
- Fire Chief
- Full-Time Positions (4)
- Part-Time Positions (12)
- Seasonal Positions (12)
- Police Department (2)
- Volunteer Service (4)
- Firefighter (1)
- All Vacancies (35)
- Firefighter - Applicant Information (Spring 2021)
- Firefighter - Hiring Schedule (Spring 2021)
- 911 Dispatcher - Application Information (Spring 2021)
- 911 Dispatcher - Hiring Schedule (Spring 2021)
- Police Officer - Applicant Information (Fall 2020)
- Police Officer - Hiring Schedule (Fall 2020)
- CPAT General Information (Firefighters)
- CPAT Candidate Preparation Guide (Firefighters)
- CPAT Orientation Guide (Firefighters)
- POPS Phase I Testing Information
In general, the City of Bowling Green does not accept applications except when specific openings are advertised. Applications are submitted on-line.
Openings are normally advertised in the Sunday editions of the Bowling Green Park City Daily News, and distributed to various area and community recruitment resources via email.
The City of Bowling Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Learn about the physical training standards that all police officer candidates must meet before joining the Bowling Green Police Department.
To help potential candidates understand the vast cardiovascular and muscular strength and endurance needed to be a firefighter, the Bowling Green Fire Department uses the Candidate Physical Ability Test.
Take a closer look at the Workforce Recruitment and Outreach Committee and how it is helping the City to create a workforce that reflects the diversity of the citizens it serves.
1001 College Street
P.O. Box 430
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Toll Free: 1-877-260-3987
Job Email Updates
Join our mailing list and we'll automatically e-mail you when we post a new job.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.