Below is a list of current positions that are open at the City of Bowling Green. If you would like to learn more about a position, please click on the "More Information" button. If you would like like to submit an application, just press on the red "Apply" button which will begin the application process.
Certified - 911 Dispatcher
Position Type: Full-Time Location: Police Department - Communications Application Due: Dec 31, 2022
Certified Police Officer
Position Type: Full-Time Location: Police Department - Patrol Application Due: Dec 31, 2022
- Police Officer - Applicant Information (Fall 2021)
- Police Officer - Hiring Schedule (Fall 2021)
- Firefighter - Applicant Information (Spring 2021)
- Firefighter - Hiring Schedule (Spring 2021)
- 911 Dispatcher - Application Information (Spring 2021)
- 911 Dispatcher - Hiring Schedule (Spring 2021)
- CPAT General Information (Firefighters)
- CPAT Candidate Preparation Guide (Firefighters)
- CPAT Orientation Guide (Firefighters)
- POPS Phase I Testing Information
Learn about the physical training standards that all police officer candidates must meet before joining the Bowling Green Police Department.
To help potential candidates understand the vast cardiovascular and muscular strength and endurance needed to be a firefighter, the Bowling Green Fire Department uses the Candidate Physical Ability Test.
Take a closer look at the Workforce Recruitment and Outreach Committee and how it is helping the City to create a workforce that reflects the diversity of the citizens it serves.
1001 College Street
P.O. Box 430
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Toll Free: 1-877-260-3987
Job Email Updates
Join our mailing list and we'll automatically e-mail you when we post a new job.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.