Citizen Online Police Report
Welcome to the Bowling Green Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit information for a report immediately and print a draft copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Bowling Green City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your draft report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be able to print a draft copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Bowling Green Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report incidents such as:
- Property Damage
- Lost Property
- Identity Theft
- Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Bowling Green Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 270-393-4244) to file your report.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.