- Provides vehicle and equipment support for all City Departments.
- Provides professional services and tracking information for all City vehicles and equipment – Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, Graphic Design, Tires, Alignments, Emergency Lighting and Police Equipment Installs.
- Provides authorized OEM warranty work for City vehicles.
- Maintains an on-site parts inventory for City use - Filters, Oils, Brakes, Tires, Special Supplies needed for Seasonal Events.
- Manages the bidding process for the purchase of City vehicles and equipment.
- Maintains an on-site Fuel Station and provides fuel usage reports.
- Prepares, files and maintains title registration and insurance cards for all City vehicles.
- Prepares vehicles and equipment for surplus auctions.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.