Our mission is to protect lives, property, and environment by providing a high level of professional fire and rescue services to the Bowling Green Community.
- Service to the community – this is our purpose.
- Professional Competence - we will train for improvement, proficiency and effectiveness on the job.
- Teamwork - teamwork is essential to the effective delivery of our service. Each member's contribution is important.
- Our people are our most important resource. Develop this resource.
- Integrity - we will treat our customers and co-workers with honesty and respect at all times.
- Accountability - my competence, my attitude, my actions reflect on every member of the workforce.
Our responsibilities include a broad Scope of Services including:
- Fire Prevention/Code Enforcement/Plan review
- Fire Safety Education
- Fire Suppression-Incident Mitigation-Loss Control
- Emergency Medical Response
- Fire Cause Investigation/Arson Prosecution
- Hazardous Material Incident Mitigation
- Auto Accident Extrication/Heavy Rescue
- Industrial Accident Rescue/Extrication
- Confined Space Rescue
- Water Rescue
- High Angle Rescue
- Trench Rescue
The Bowling Green Fire Department - "Professionals at your service"
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.