Cash Bond Refund Request

Any person or business entity required to file a $275.00 cash bond shall have a minimum of one (1) year and a maximum of two (2) years from the date of bond payment to request a refund of the bond. Upon receipt of the refund request, if all license fee returns are deemed to be filed and paid in full, a refund of the bond will be issued. If at any time during the two year period a return is not filed or the taxes not paid, the bond shall be retained by the City and no portion shall be eligible for a refund. At the end of the two year period, if no request has been made for a refund, the remaining bond payment shall be forfeited to the City.

Please select whether business activity in Bowling Green is ongoing or has ended:

Mail the Cash Bond Refund to address below:

I certify, based on information and belief formed after reasonable inquiry, that the statements and information contained in this bond refund application are true, accurate and complete. I further certify that I have all necessary power, authority, and capacity and am authorized to submit this form on behalf of:

By signing this application electronically, I agree that my electronic signature is the legal equivalent of my manual signature and that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary.
Please type your full name:
Suggestions or problems with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.

Would you like a reply?

We'll only use this to reply to your message.