Bowling Green Parks and Rec Aerobic Classes!
- August 30, 2018
- Kim Lancaster - 270-393-3642
- Bowling Green, KY
Check it out! BGPR has posted September's 2018 group exercise classes! More details on classes at http://www2.bgky.org/bgpr/fitness/aerobics.php. Come and join a class today!
Check it out! BGPR has posted September's 2018 group exercise classes! More details on classes at http://www.bgky.org/bgpr/fitness/aerobics.php. Come and join a class today!
Classes include the following:
- *AT YOUR PACE SHAPE UP* - Come and join a low impact class for a great workout. This class does what the title says; you go at your own pace using a wide variety of techniques for a great combination of strength, endurance, and balance training. For more information please contact Frank LaManna at 393-3232.
- ZUMBA - This class fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will blow you away.
- SPIN - This 30-45 minute spin class incorporates a variety of cycling training. Come experience flat rides, hill climbs, jogs, sprints, and jumps.
- AMAZING ABS - This class is 20 minutes and will focus on the core muscle groups – abdominals, obliques and lower back. If you looking to strengthen your core then this class is for you.
- WHITE LIGHT YOGA- This is a wonderful mix of meditation and gentle yoga. Appreciation for all body types and skill levels. Join Iajahnni for a deeply relaxing session to relieve stress and promote self healing.
- ALL ABOUT THAT BASS- This is an intense 20 minutes of bootilicious fun! Whether your goal is to lift and tone or to add some mass to your glutes. In addition, Iajahnni will incorporate moves to flatten the belly to help accentuate your assets.
- SILVERSNEAKERS CLASSIC – Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a SilverSneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is available if needed for seated or standing support.
- SILVERSNEAKERS CARDIO – Get up & Go with an aerobics class that’s safe, heart-healthy and gentle on the joints. The workout includes easy-to-follow low-impact movement, and upper-body strength, abdominal conditioning, stretching and relaxation exercises designed to energize your active lifestyle. Floor exercises are included in the class.
- SILVERSNEAKERS YOGA – SilverSneakers Yoga will move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of seated and standing postures designed to increase flexibility, balance and range of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity.
- *FENCING* - The Bowling Green Fencing Academy offers classes and lessons for both beginners and advanced fencers. Ages 7 to adult. Stop by and see us in action or call Coach Fisher for more information 270-991-4038.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.