Duncan Hines Days - June 8 and 10 - Downtown Traffic Impact, Parking Options, and Events
- May 10, 2023
- Traffic Impacts
- Telia Butler - 270-393-3617
- Bowling Green, KY
Many events are happening in Downtown BGKY on June 8 and 10 for Duncan Hines Days. The event committee has created maps showing traffic impacts, parking options, and timelines for events.
Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - Bowling Green, Ky. - Many events are happening on June 8 and 10 in Downtown BGKY for Duncan Hines Days. The event committee has created maps showing traffic impacts, parking options, and timelines for these special events or activities. Please use these maps for planning your schedule when you visit Downtown BGKY during Duncan Hines Days.
1. Thursday, June 8, 2023 - Downtown Traffic Impact Map - indicates street closures and Uncle Duncan's Walk 'n Wheels Parade route
2. Thursday, June 8, 2023 - Downtown Kickoff Activities and Parking Map - indicates events happening and parking options
3. Saturday, June 10, 2023 - Downtown Traffic Impact Map - indicates street closures and recommended detours
4. Saturday, June 10, 2023 - Downtown Events & Parking Map - including the complimentary WKU shuttle route - indicates events happening and parking options with help from WKU Parking & Transportation
5. Saturday, June 10, 2023 - Eats & Beats Music Fest Map - indicates music fest-specific layout at Circus Square
These maps were produced with input from our emergency responders, BGPD, BGFD, Warren County Sheriff’s Office, Public Works and KYTC transportation officials, City and County reps, event planners from downtown venues hosting these special events, WKU Parking professionals and police, and our downtown stakeholders. This takes a village and we are so grateful to all for the support in creating an amazing community-wide celebration of this magnitude.
Find the full event roadmap and details for each at: duncanhinesdays.com.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.