First Aid & Bloodborne Pathogens Courses
To better serve the public and contractors, the Contractors Licensing Board of Bowling Green/Warren County offers a program to all contractors and their employee's training in Standard First Aid (First Aid & Adult CPR) and Bloodborne Pathogens. These classes are sponsored and paid for by the Contractors Licensing Board for up to 15 employees per licensed contractor.
The material covered in the classes meets OSHA requirements. Classes can be held at the Builders Association, 859 Lovers Lane, Bowling Green, KY by contacting Jennifer Eberhart at 270-781-3375 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . If there are 8 students or more that need training at a specific location, scheduling can be arranged at your facility by calling Miranda Groh at 615-339-0753 or emailing email@example.com
The Contractors Licensing Board will pay the American Red Cross as follows:
- The Board will pay 100% of the cost per trainee for CPR/AED, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogens Training (at the Contractors Licensing Board rate), up to 15 trainees per licensed contractor (those who carry workers comp insurance) and are in good standing.
- Trainees in excess of 15 per licensed contractor, will be paid for by the contractor using the current discounted negotiated rate of the Contractors Licensing Board.
- Contractor must be licensed for a minimum of one year to be eligible for payment.
- Trainees must have worked in Warren County within that license year.
- The Contractors Licensing Board will only pay for those individuals who successfully complete the course.
- Per American Red Cross rules, there must be a minimum of eight students per class. If a class falls below eight students, the contractor will be responsible for paying the full negotiated rate for the remaining students.
*Contractors will be responsible for scheduling their own Red Cross classes.
If the employees that have been registered for the class do not show up, your company will be responsible for paying the $60.00 fee for certification. We will pay only for those employees who attend and complete the class.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.