Continuing Education Classes
Continuing education courses and various seminars are also available to all licensed contractors and/or their employees. These are currently co-sponsored by the Contractors Licensing Board and the Builders Association of Bowling Green.
- 2023-11-02: EPSC CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATION COURSE
- 2023-11-04: NEC UPDATES, ELECTRICAL SAFETY AND COMMON CODE VIOLATIONS
- 2023-11-09: OUTDOOR SHADE AND SCREEN USAGES & INSTALLATION
- 2023-11-16: PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR TRAINING
- 2023-12-12: AMERICAN RED CROSS FIRST AID, CPR & BBP
- 2023-12-13: AMERICAN RED CROSS FIRST AID, CPR & BBP
- 2023-12-14: RESIDENTIAL CODE COMPLIANCE
Apprenticeship classes are available to all licensed contractors and/or their employees. These classes are co-sponsored by the Contractors Licensing Board and the Associated Builders and Contractors.
Additional Continuing Education opportunities
Would you like to listen to a podcast regarding advantages of being a licensed contractor in Warren County , as well as Warren County Permit information for a 1-hour CE credit? Click the link below and listen to both audio’s – take the attached quiz at the link below
If you score 70%or higher, then you will receive the 1hour CE credit.Podcast Quiz Podcast
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.