FREE Youth Golf Clinics at Hobson (Registration)
Date: October 21, 2020
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Contact: Chris Kendall
Location: 1200 West Main Street Bowling Green, KY 42101
Youth Golf Clinics at Hobson
Do you know someone 5-17 years old that is interested in learning the sport of Golf? Bowling Green Parks and Recreation has the equipment, location and staff to make that possibility into a reality. Multiple dates are offered and space is LIMITED.
Registration is online at https://playbgpr.bgky.org
Dates: 10/4 & 10/18 will be on Driving Range Only
10/11 & 10/25 will be on the Practice Green w/ short golf game planned
Time: 10:00 am-11:00 am
Location: Hobson Grove Golf Course and Driving Range, 1200 West Main Street
- Limited to eight (8) participants per day.
- Participants can register for multiple dates
- All participants will have their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer
- Masks/facial coverings are required. Staff, parents and participants are to wear masks/facial coverings during periods of inactivity. This includes registration, restroom breaks, waiting his/her turn, entering and leaving the park. Participants can remove masks only when in motion of physical activity; and, periodic mask/facial covering breaks will be given during the program.
- All participants and staff will adhere to social distancing of no less than six (6) feet apart
- Bring a water bottle and wear comfortable clothing
- Please do not send your child if they have been ill.
For more information contact 270-393-3206.
Calendar: Golf Outings & Events
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.