Local Coronavirus Workgroup
- March 17, 2020
- Coronavirus Update
- Kim Lancaster - 270-393-3642
- Bowling Green, KY
The City of Bowling Green is posting daily updates regarding the COVID-19 pandemic response from our local partners serving on the Coronavirus Workgroup. Please follow all of our social media channels, but especially check us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/citybgky/
On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, multiple agencies met and formed the Coronavirus Workgroup in order to inform citizens and potentially make county-wide decisions regarding the Coronavirus.
This group includes members from:
- Barren River District Health Department
- The City of Bowling Green
- Warren County Government
- Med Center Health
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Graves Gilbert Clinic
- Southern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital
- Dr. Rebecca Shadowen, MD; Infectious Disease and Travel Medicine Specialist
- Western Kentucky University
- Southern Kentucky Community Technical College
- Warren County School District
- Bowling Green Independent School District, and
- Warren County Emergency Management
This Workgroup will communicate daily to discuss information relating to the Coronavirus. It is the goal of the Workgroup to disseminate information to the public each afternoon via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The information posted daily will serve as direct communication to both the media and to the public.
Additional press releases, press conferences and information may come from any of the individual entities as needed.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.