Spring Youth Lacrosse Registration
- January 20, 2023
- Parks & Recreation: Athletics - Lacrosse
- Pete Samios - 270-393-3624
- Bowling Green, KY
Bowling Green Parks and Recreation is accepting registration for Spring Youth Lacrosse online until March 3. This sport offers league play for 1st-8th graders. Please contact 270-393-3624 for more information.
Spring Youth Lacrosse
This league is for anyone that enjoys a fast-paced and full-action sport. New learn the game and seasoned players learn to develop the proper skills to carry their stick, pass, catch and shoot a ball into the goal for their team.
Registration is online at https://playbgpr.bgky.org
Registration Deadline-Extended: March 3
Season Begins: March 6
- Grades level is based on 2023/2024 school year.
- Registration cost does NOT include a stick or protective gear.
- Practice and games will be held at Preston Miller Premier Grounds, 2303 Tomblinson Drive or C.W. Lampkin Park Limestone Turf Field, 826 Woodway
- Make-up games will be scheduled during the week.
- Parents are responsible for mandatory equipment.
Divisions: Elementary Division I: (1st-2nd grade) Fee: $75/includes jersey and award
Elementary Division II: (3rd-5th grade) Fee: 75/includes jersey and award
Junior High (6th-8th grades) Fee: $75/includes jersey and award
The following is REQUIRED: helmet, stick, protective gear (gloves, arm pads and shoulder pads), athletic cup and mouth guard. Cleats are recommended; but, not required.
*Divisions may be combined if deemed necessary. Individual request to play-up are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.*
For more information contact Bowling Green Parks and Recreation Athletics at 270-393-3624.
Text "SportsBG" to 833-494-0660 for information relating to BGPR Athletic Programs.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.