The following are City Policies that further clarify certain regulations and requirements of the City of Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Camping Prohibited in City Parks Policy
- City of Bowling Green Economic Development Annexation Incentive Policy
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures Related to a Local Bidder Preference
- Regulation of Smoking in Public and Work Places
- Neighborhood Traffic Control Policy
- Temporary Commercial Sign Policy
- Regulation of Sale, Storage, and Use of Fireworks
- Smoking Prohibited in City-Owned and Leased Buildings Used for Municipal Purposes and in City Vehicles
- Regulations Regarding Smoking in City Parks
- Firework Ordinance
- City of Bowling Green Nuisance Bird and Wildlife Policy
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.