Leaf Pickup by Request
Date: January 27, 2023
Time: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Contact: Information Hotline
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Beginning January 3 2023 to January 31th 2023, leaf pickup will resume on a request basis. Citizens may call City Central at 270-393-3444 to make a request to have leaves picked up. Citizens must provide their name and the address of the desired pickup location. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Leaf pickup will also be performed as needed to re-establish free drainage.
- Rake leaves to the right-of-way of the street BEFORE making your request.
- Crews do not go onto private property, such as driveways or behind houses, to pick up leaves.
- Do not place leaves in the gutter line of the street, on sidewalks or in the street, around fire hydrants, mailboxes guy-wires, or parked vehicles, and must not obstruct drainage structures, this violates City Ordinance and may result in civil fines and could cause accidents to vehicles or pedestrians resulting in personal liability.
- Leaves will not be picked up from commercial properties, private subdivisions, along private roadways, alleys, or mobile home parks.
- Ensure leaf piles are clear of any debris including tree limbs, rocks, household trash, discarded furniture, wheels/tires, or any other debris that may cause damage to equipment or injury to crews.
- Leaves may be bagged at any time and scheduled for pickup by calling Scott Waste Management at 270-783-4016.
This service is only provided to residential properties within the City limits of Bowling Green.
Calendar: Public Works
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.