Gals With Goals-Registration
Date: October 16, 2020
Time: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Contact: Christen Graves
Location: 225 East Third Avenue Bowling Green, KY 42101
Gals With Goals
Gals with Goals is a program focused on mentoring and female empowerment for grades 5-8. This program seeks to empower girls to be strong, understand their value, build a sense of self-worth and practice core character values. We will have small group discussions, individual mentoring, tutoring, provide social support and provide positive role models.
Monthly meetings to be held virtually and in-person as COVID-19 allows
Registration is online only at https://playbgpr.bgky.org
First Meeting Date: Tentatively, November 5
Meeting Days: Thursdays
Location: Varies-Virtual or F. O. Moxley, Multipurpose Room, 225 East Third Avenue, Bowling Green, KY (in-person)
- Limited to 20 participants.
- All participants will have their temperature checked upon arrival with a touchless thermometer.
- Masks/Facial coverings are required during each session.
- All participants and staff will adhere to social distancing of no less than 6 feet apart.
- Please do not send your child if they have been ill.
For more information contact 270-393-3734.
Calendar: BGPR - F.O. Moxley Community Center
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.