Mayor Bruce Wilkerson
With my involvement in business, commercial development, and education, plus my background with city government, I believe that I bring a unique perspective to the City of Bowling Green. My goals are to bring sound business management skills to the City, and to continue to strive toward accountability in city finances.
- Chief Financial Officer, Sheldon Enterprises 1998 - 2016, managing businesses owned by Steve and Terri Sheldon
- Bowling Green Police Department, retired 1996 after 20 years in policing, as Administrative Commander (Captain) responsible for hiring, training, equipment, acquisition, budgeting, etc., also served as Patrol Shift Commander, Drug Enforcement Supervisor, Investigator, Patrol Officer
- FBI National Academy 1993
- Murray State University, BS 1977, AA 1976
Wife: Kim, married since 1978
- Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce - Board of Directors and Ambassadors Group
- Leadership Bowling Green Class of 1995, co-chair - Law & Justice Day 1996 & 1997
- Builders Association of Southern Kentucky - Board of Directors
- Contractors Licensing Board
- Housing Authority of Bowling Green - Board of Directors
- Barren River Area Development District - Board of Directors
- Barren River Area and Warren County Health Department - Board of Directors
- Bowling Green Noon Rotary Club
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.