Tent Permit (Special Events)

If your event will require the use of a tent, contact City Central for a Special Event/Parade Permit Application Packet.  A tent permit may or may not be required for your event.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City Central, NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444.

Online:  http://www.bgky.org/

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.