COVID-19: For the latest information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Bowling Green, visit our Coronavirus Response page.


As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Notify City staff of street conditions that are hazardous or a nuisance.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

Staff will inspect the location in question to determine the nature and scope of the problem.  If a hazard exists, the street will be repaired in a timely manner.  Unsightly but not hazardous locations that are determined to be in need of repair/replacement will be placed on a Capital Improvement Projects list and will be addressed on an as-funded basis.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City Central, City Hall, 1001 College St., (270) 393-3444

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.