Lighting (Bulb Replacement)

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

If you observe a bulb that has blown, contact BGMU or WRECC to notify them of the need for replacement.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

The appropriate electric service provider (BGMU or WRECC) will dispatch a crew as available to replace the faulty or disabled bulb.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Bowling Green Municipal Utilities, (270) 782-1200

Warren Rural Electric Cooperative, (270) 842-6541

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.