Replacing Signs (Street Name, Traffic, Parking)

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Contact City Central or the Operations Division of the Public Works Department.  In an emergency condition after hours, contact the 911 Communications Center.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

Stop signs and other critical traffic control signs are replaced immediately upon notification.  Street name signs and other non-critical signs are replaced during regular business hours.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City Central, NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444

Operations Division, Public Works Dept, 2611 Lapsley Ln., (270) 393-3363

After Hours:  911 Communications Center, (270) 393-4000

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.