Over Occupancy

A housing unit in a single family residential zoning district may only be occupied by one family.  A family can be (1) any number of people related by blood, marriage, adoption or guardianship;  (2) two unrelated people and any children related to either of them; or (3) not more than eight people living in a residential care facility.

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

To file a complaint on over occupancy, contact City Central.  Please have the property address and information regarding the number of persons living in the dwelling unit.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

Code Enforcement staff will investigate all citizen complaints in a timely manner and take any necessary action.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City Central, 707 E. Main Ave, (270) 393-3444

Online Request Form:  http://www.bgky.org

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.