COVID-19: For the latest information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Bowling Green, visit our Coronavirus Response page.


As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Citizens having blocked driveway culverts on their property may contact City Central.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

New and replacement driveway culverts are the responsibility of the property owner; however, clogged culverts on City right-of-way may be cleaned by the City to insure that storm water drains and flows properly.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City Central, NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.