Electrician's License

To obtain an electrical permit, you must be a licensed Contractor/Master Electrician by the State of Kentucky.  

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Department of Housing, Buildings and Construction, 101 Sea Hero Road, Suite 100, Frankfort KY 40601 (502) 573-2002

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.