The Greatest Challenge: When tornadoes roared through our community December 11, 2021, the loss of lives and destruction of property created the greatest challenge our community has faced in modern time. This is our story of resiliency through the eyes of your City employees and other community leaders. Read Our Story

If you'd like to contribute your own personal tornado story, please email your story to Stories may be edited at the City's discretion.

Temporary Sign Permits

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

To obtain a Permit to use temporary signage, submit the following item to the Building Division for their review:
1.    A completed Temporary Sign Permit Application.
Temporary Sign Permit Applications will be reviewed by Occupational Licensing and the Treasury Dept. prior to approval, but, are normally issued the same day as submitted. The Sign Compliance Officer will perform an inspection to verify that the temporary signage is properly placed and displayed to meet the enforcement procedure of the City of Bowling Green.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Building Division, Neighborhood & Community Services Dept., NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3615

Suggestions or problems with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.

Would you like a reply?

We'll only use this to reply to your message.