COVID-19: For the latest information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Bowling Green, visit our Coronavirus Response page.

Handicap Ramps

The Public Works Department is working to make intersections ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) accessible by installing access ramps at intersections throughout the city.

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

If a ramp is needed at an intersection or a series of intersections, contact City Central.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

The City considers individual requests a priority and will try to provide access ramps in a timely manner. Staff will utilize sidewalk driveway contractors or experienced crews for individual ramp installations.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

City Central, NCS Building, 707 E. Main Avenue, (270) 393-3444

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.