The Greatest Challenge: When tornadoes roared through our community December 11, 2021, the loss of lives and destruction of property created the greatest challenge our community has faced in modern time. This is our story of resiliency through the eyes of your City employees and other community leaders. Read Our Story

If you'd like to contribute your own personal tornado story, please email your story to Stories may be edited at the City's discretion.


City residents must purchase a City license tag for their cat or dog each year. City license fees are due July 1, and can be purchased at the Bowling Green-Warren County Humane Society. The purchaser will be required to present a current anti-rabies vaccination certificate for the animal to be licensed. The fee for an animal that has not been spayed or neutered costs more than the fee for an animal that has been spayed/neutered.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Bowling Green-Warren County Humane Society, 1925 Old Louisville Rd., (270) 842-8572

Suggestions or problems with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.

Would you like a reply?

We'll only use this to reply to your message.