Waste Collection Service Complaints

As a citizen it is my responsibility to...

Citizens should first address their complaints to their service provider (for residential accounts, usually Scott Waste Management Services). A name, address and details of the nature of the complaint must be provided.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

If problems with residential collection service are not satisfactorily resolved by the service provider, citizens may contact Warren County Environmental Planning & Assistance. Time for resolution varies depending upon the situation.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Scott Waste Management Services, (270) 783-4016 or other service provider

Warren County Environmental Planning & Assistance, 1141 State St.,(270)  843-5353

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.