Memorial Trees

To honor a loved one with a living memorial tree, contact Bowling Green Parks & Recreation.  A memorial tree in one of our City parks or cemeteries will be marked with a stone engraved with your loved one’s name.  There are different fees associated with marking an existing tree versus planting a new one.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Parks and Recreation, 225 E. 3rd Ave., (270) 393-3249

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.