Signals (Replacement of Bulbs)

The City of Bowling Green Public Works Department and Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Department of Highways maintain various roadways in Bowling Green.

Requests for replacement of bulbs on state highways should be directed to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, District Office #3.  If you note the need for a replacement bulb after hours or on weekends, on a City street or state highway, contact the 911 Communications Center.

During regular business hours, if you are unsure whether your location is maintained by the City or State, contact City Central.

It is the responsibility of the city to...

It is the City's responsibility to replace any bulbs on a City maintained street.

If I am interested, who do I contact...

Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, District Office #3, 900 Morgantown Rd., (270) 746-7898

City Central, City Hall, 1001 College St., (270) 393-3444

After-Hours:  911 Communications Center, (270) 393-4000

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.