Convention Services - Sloan Convention Center
One Phone Call to Take Care of All Your Needs
The sales office for the Sloan Convention Center offers a one-step shop for meeting planners. With one call, a planner can make arrangements for meeting space, catering, hotel rooms, audio visual needs, and special event needs.
The sales office will also contact the CrossWinds Golf Course pro shop to reserve space and dates for a golf outing, and contact the Convention & Visitors Bureau for further assistance in area promotional materials.
Greater Power of Negotiating
Having a full array of all services needed for an event, the sales staff will take all the information into consideration prior to quoting a conference price. No need to contact and negotiate pricing with a caterer, an audio visual technician, an area hotel for room rates, and a conference center representative to quote meeting space rentals. The sales office takes all of these factors into consideration present one complete conference package.
From the first phone call to inquire about availability of dates to the last adjournment at the end of the event, the Sloan Convention Center sales and convention services staff will be with the event planner through the entire planning process. They will serve as the planner’s communications hub to all the support staff. This singleness and clarity of communication fosters a successful convention.
The convention center sales office is located in the Holiday Inn.
Contact a Convention Center planner at 270-745-0088 or by e-mail.
The Bowling Green Area Convention & Visitors Bureau currently provides convention services free of charge to meetings and events in Bowling Green that have overnight guests at local hotels. Among the services provided are:
- Registration Services: Experienced registration personnel, plastic enclosed name badges or laser stick-on name tags
- Promotional Materials: Bowling Green and Cave Region brochures, coupons
- Welcome Packages: VIP welcome gifts, delegate welcome kits
- Housing: Convention facility information, group rate information
- Publicity: News releases, photography assistance, media contacts
- Program Planning: Spouse and children's programs, entertainment information service, supply sources
- Visitor Information: On-site information at events