Weather Alert: March 5, 2015
Due to inclement weather, all non-essential City offices will be closed today.
Public Safety & Public Works shift personnel should report for duty.
Electrical/Plumbing/Mechanical – Ballroom
- Sound and dimmable lighting are controlled separately for each room division
- Freight access at ground level directly into Ballroom D; parking pad sufficiently thick to accommodate tractor trailer backed up to the convention center freight doors
- Freight Doors:
- Two sized at 11’ (w) x 12’ (h)
- One sized at 16’ (w) x 12’ (h)
- Up to twelve electrical floor boxes in each room division, each with two separate 120 volt ground fault circuits of 15 amps each and one 208/220 volt outlet with 60 amp circuits
- Up to seven floor box water spouts and drains
- Ceiling utilities
- Ballroom has 20 foot ceilings
- Each room features high-tech audiovisual resources, high-speed Internet access and outstanding conference amenities
- In house AV service and support
- Microphone and telephone outlets
The convention center provides after hours building security.
Let us know if anything is wrong with this page. However, please don't include any personal or financial information.