The following are City Policies that further clarify certain regulations and requirements of the City of Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Get FlashYou must have a copy of Adobe Reader in order to view many of these documents. If you do not have this program you can download it for free by clicking on the link to the left.
- City of Bowling Green Economic Development Annexation Incentive Policy
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures Related to a Local Bidder Preference
- Regulation of Smoking in Public and Work Places
- Neighborhood Traffic Control Policy
- Temporary Commerical Sign Policy
- Regulation of Sale, Storage, and Use of Fireworks
- Smoking Prohibited in City-Owned and Leased Buildings Used for Municipal Purposes and in City Vehicles
- Regulations Regarding Smoking in City Parks
- Firework Ordinance
- City of Bowling Green Nuisance Bird and Wildlife Policy