- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian or chaperone at least 16 years old.
- Clean appropriate swim wear is required. No thong swimsuits, cut-offs, or shorts with any metal fasteners will be allowed.
- No chewing gum, outside food, beverages, or coolers allowed.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to all those having an infectious disease, bandages, or those who may be under the influences of drugs, alcohol, or those exhibiting erratic behavior.
- Tobacco products allowed in designated areas only.
- Diaper-aged children must wear a Swim Diaper.
- 42" minimum height requirement to use water slides.
- No eye glasses, tee shirts, jewelry, or foreign objects allowed on water slides.
- The park may close or suspend operation due to inclement weather. Weather suspensions are a minimum of 30 minutes. If it rains today, and the waterpark closes and doesn't reopen for the remainder of the day, then save your receipt and present it anytime during the current season. Hours are subject to change without notification.
Please help us to serve you better! Click on the link below to take a breif survey.